Cawston Parish Church

Title

Cawston Parish Church

Description

The Church of St. Agnes' with its tower (with the exception of the north aisle built by Robert Oxburgh) was built by Michael de la Pole, 2nd Earl of Suffolk and his wife Catherine the daughter of Hugh, Earl of Stafford....

Click on files to view full screen.....

Index of Files:

1/ Cawston Parish Church

2/ Rectors of Cawston

3/ Church Record and Choirs                                               

    For the record "Noel Noel" please Click Here

4/ Church Bells

5/ Church Organ & Organists

6/ Church Clock

7/ Rood Screen

8/ Chalice Case - Eagle Lectern & Poor Box

9/ Church Roof

10/ Church Photos & History

11/ Role of the Church

12/ Guilds

13/ Woolen Industry

14/ Church windows & Stained Glass

15/ A Wet Visit to Cawston 1889

 

Contributor

Mr & Mrs Rodney Franklin - 1818 engraving.
Mrs Gwen Riley - Drawing of Church by Anthony B Butler.
Mr John Kett.