Auxiliary Fire Service

Title

Auxiliary Fire Service

Description

The Cawston Auxiliary firemen with their Green Goddess appliance supported other services all over the Country which required water supplies, the service started during the 2nd World War in Reepham, moved to Haveringland and came to Cawston in 1953....

Click on file to view full screen....

Date

WW11 to 1968

Contributor

Mr & Mrs David Oakes
Thelma Durrant
Kevin Douglas

Document Viewer