Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: Harrold

Harmonica Band.pdf
The Cawston Harmonica Band was made up from members of the Cawston Wesleyan Reform Chapel.

Click on file to view full screen...

Cawston Home Guard.jpg
Home Guard:

Photo with Old Rectory in background.

Names reading from left:

Back Row: 4/ Don Radford. 5/ Jimmy Payne. 6/ Harrold Pratt. 7/ Tom Barker. 9/ Ernie Whall.
Second Row: 7/ John Long. 8/ Jack Delph. 9/ Tommy Neal. 11/ Clifford…

Methodist Chapel.jpg
Opened a place of worship at Norwich Road in 1861. Cawston Methodist Chapel was built in 1861. The land was purchased from Mr W. Tuddenham for the princely sum of £10-00. the contract for the building was £99-00. It was built by a Mr R. Skipper. The…

Toc H Sv.jpg
The wonderful movement of the Cawston branch "Toc H" was formed in 1953 Coronation year of Queen Elizabeth 11, this was a branch of the Toc H organization set up in the first world war in Belgian in a house called Talbot House and was a rest,…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2