Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Deeley

Village Sign.pdf
In 1937 the Cawston Sign was carved and painted by Mr. H. Carter of Swaffham, it was unveiled as a memorial of the Coronation of King George V1, by H.M. Lieut, of the County, Mr Colman and given by the Parish Council, the centre panel shows a weaver…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2